Can we count on you to get on board? JOIN LIFESAVERS
What is North Texas Giving Day? North Texas Giving Day is an online giving event for people across the nation (and the world!) to come together to raise as much money as possible for North Texas nonprofits on one day: September 22, 2016.
“THE DOCTOR SPOT? WHAT’S A DOCTOR SPOT?” When kids can’t go to the doctor, they can go to The Doctor Spot. That’s the idea behind The Doctor Spot, a mobile pediatric clinic
FREE PREGNANCY TESTING AND SONOGRAMS In February 2009, the LifeSavers Foundation launched the Community Mobile Sonogram. This program provides free
Since its inception, the LifeSavers Foundation has been able to:
- Assist over 9,000 clients through the voucher system at the resale stores
- Donate over $310,000 worth of merchandise to needy single parents and families
- Assist over 500 women leaving the sex trade
- Provide sonograms and pregnancy tests to over 4,000 clients through the Community Mobile Sonogram
- Provide over 26,000 meals to hungry families
- Sell over 250,000 discounted items at the resale stores
The LifeSavers Foundation is a faith based approach to health and well being for expectant mothers and young children, through The Doctor Spot, Community Mobile Sonogram, and Upscale Resale Store in Richardson, TX.
Sign up to join our newsletter.
Get interesting news and periodic updates delivered to your inbox.