Fall Luncheon with Gretchen Carlson Save the Date: October 13th
The LifeSavers Foundation welcomes Gretchen Carlson, an award-winning journalist and host of FOX News Channel’s The Real Story with Gretchen Carlson.
What’s The Doctor spot? The lifesavers foundation answers: When kids can’t go to the doctor, they can go to The Doctor Spot. Dallas County is home to more than 675,000 children.
In February 2009, the LifeSavers Foundation began the operation of its new program, Community Mobile Sonogram (“CMS”). This program provides
Since its inception, the LifeSavers Foundation has been able to:
- Assist over 9,000 clients through the voucher system at the resale stores
- Donate over $310,000 worth of merchandise to needy single parents and families
- Assist over 500 women leaving the sex trade
- Provide sonograms and pregnancy tests to over 4,000 clients through the Community Mobile Sonogram
- Provide over 26,000 meals to hungry families
- Sell over 250,000 discounted items at the resale stores
The LifeSavers Foundation is a faith based approach to health and well being for expectant mothers and young children, through The Doctor Spot, Community Mobile Sonogram, and Upscale Resale Store in Richardson, TX.
Sign up to join our newsletter.
Get interesting news and periodic updates delivered to your inbox.