Can we count on you to get on board? JOIN LIFESAVERS
“THE DOCTOR SPOT? WHAT’S A DOCTOR SPOT?” When kids can’t go to the doctor, they can go to The Doctor Spot. That’s the idea behind The Doctor Spot, a mobile pediatric clinic
The Lifesavers Foundation invites you to their Annual Spring Luncheon & Boutique, Tuesday, April 3, 2018 at Dallas Country Club. 10:30 Boutique 11:30 Luncheon & Program Featured speaker: Penny Nance – Concerned Women For America
Your donation helps The LifeSavers Foundation serve women in need and young children through The Doctor Spot and Upscale Resale Store in Richardson, TX. One Time Donation:
Since its inception, the LifeSavers Foundation has been able to:
- Assist over 9,000 clients through the voucher system at the resale stores
- Donate over $500,000 worth of merchandise to needy single parents and families
- Assist over 500 women leaving the sex trade
- Provided sonograms and pregnancy tests to over 4,000 clients through the Community Mobile Sonogram
- Provide over 26,000 meals to hungry families
- Sell millions of dollars in discounted items at the thrift store
The LifeSavers Foundation a faith based approach to health and well being for women in need and young children through The Doctor Spot and Upscale Resale Store in Richardson, TX.
Sign up to join our newsletter.
Get interesting news and periodic updates delivered to your inbox.