Can we count on you to get on board? JOIN LIFESAVERS
SPRING LUNCHEON AND BOUTIQUE APRIL 4, 2017 Featuring Megan Alexander of INSIDE EDITION: Dallas Country Club 4155 Mockingbird Lane Dallas, TX 75205
“THE DOCTOR SPOT? WHAT’S A DOCTOR SPOT?” When kids can’t go to the doctor, they can go to The Doctor Spot. That’s the idea behind The Doctor Spot, a mobile pediatric clinic
The LifeSavers Foundation LOVES our volunteers! They help our organization so much and, in turn, are helping those who need it most! We are always in need of more volunteers. We need guys and gals who can move furniture,
Since its inception, the LifeSavers Foundation has been able to:
- Assist over 9,000 clients through the voucher system at the resale stores
- Donate over $310,000 worth of merchandise to needy single parents and families
- Assist over 500 women leaving the sex trade
- Provide sonograms and pregnancy tests to over 4,000 clients through the Community Mobile Sonogram
- Provide over 26,000 meals to hungry families
- Sell over 250,000 discounted items at the resale stores
The LifeSavers Foundation is a faith based approach to health and well being for expectant mothers and young children, through The Doctor Spot, Community Mobile Sonogram, and Upscale Resale Store in Richardson, TX.
Sign up to join our newsletter.
Get interesting news and periodic updates delivered to your inbox.